1. Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9 ft. All measurements are calculated from the finished concrete slab floor to the underside of the concrete slab or finished ceiling above.
2. Entry door to be pre-finished, with painted custom surround.
3. Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s) and Laundry Room, which have a tile baseboard.
4. Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
5. Flat panel interior doors with satin chrome lever hardware.
6. Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in Foyer and Bedroom(s), as per plan.
7. Suite walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint; Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex eggshell off-white paint. Latex semi-gloss off-white paint on trim. All paint is low VOC.
8. Internal Bedrooms to have glass partition and/or glass sliding door, as per plan.
9. White, smooth, painted ceilings in all areas.
10. Ground Floor Patios and Above Grade Terraces to receive concrete pavers.
11. Ground Floor suites to receive exterior hose bib and exterior light fixture.
12. West-facing terraces on floors 5, 7, 9 and 11 to receive exterior gas connection and exterior hose bib.